MBA in Human Resource from UK
An MBA degree in HR is one of the best courses to study in the UK, and new ventures are being launched more often than ever. International student life in the UK is different, as many different cultures and opportunities serve as a learning experience for those who love to learn about different things in life, especially if the place of study happens to be London, if there is a place. In this article, you will learn about the best universities that offer MBA in the UK for Indian students, international fees, opportunities and more! Keep reading to find out!
Why Prefer MBA in HR from the UK?
- Unlike other countries where an MBA is a 2-year course, students in the UK receive their degrees in just one year. So this is an ideal choice for working professionals who find it difficult to take time off from their work.
- One of the biggest advantages of studying for an MBA in human resource management in the UK is industry connections. Students meet with many leading experts and experts in the field at conferences, lectures and events organized by universities.
- When you work at the MBA level in human resource management in the UK, you will gain an understanding of the different HR practices in emerging MNCs.
- Four MBA colleges in the UK are in the top 10 among the top international universities and many other colleges are among the top 100 colleges.
- The best universities in the UK in the field of human resources MBA apply all the latest tools and methods in the teaching process. This gives students an invaluable domain experience with their latest developments and achievements.
- Demand for HR professionals continues to grow in the UK and Wales, according to new data from the Association of Professional HR Companies.
Overview of MBA Course in HR from the UK
MBA HR in the UK includes both compulsory and elective subjects. In the core classes, students learn about the business contexts that HR managers face. Students will gain an understanding of HR functions in response to internal and external business factors.
Other topics include current developments in employee relations in the UK, such as providing people with resources, managing rewards, employee well-being, ethical management and professionalism in HRM.
Best Universities offers MBA HR in the UK
When deciding where to apply for an MBA program in human resource management at UK universities, here are your best choices:
- Aston University, UK
- Brunel University London, UK
- Durham University, UK
- University of Glasgow, UK
- Imperial College of London, UK
Eligibility Required for MBA HR in the UK
- To apply for an MBA program in HR at a UK university, a candidate must have the following qualifications:
- A three-year undergraduate course from a reputable university equivalent to a bachelor’s degree in the UK
- The normal international bachelor’s requirement is 34 points.
- Some universities offering an MBA in HRM in the UK may require at least two years of work experience.
- Some colleges accept an application with a GMAT / GRE score of 600 or higher.
- A total score of 6.5 on the IELTS test, with a minimum score of 6.0 on any of the components
- ABB’s usual A-level requirement
- Some universities also accept or require a PTE score of 56 to 61.
- Universities seeking to obtain TOEFL scores must receive a score of 80 to 90.
After reading this blog, if you still feel any confusion then consult to overseas education consultants.